Quick thought from Melissa Eickenhorst:
“How does society teach us to make extra money?
• A nurse takes extra shifts.
• A police officer works through the night.
• A teacher tutors after teaching all day.
• A hairdresser books more clients.
• A graphic designer takes on freelance clients.
• A single mom works a second job.
• A father works overtime.
All of these ways involve spending more time AWAY from your family and friends. Isn’t the goal to spend more time WITH the ones you love?”
I was able to quit my third job because of the awesome opportunities with Plexus. Now I get to sleep in every weekend morning, wake up with my fiancé and FaceTime with my family in Michigan. ❤️